Before joining you are welcome to come and visit and join us for social tennis. Visitors pay a fee of $15 (juniors $5) for an afternoon’s tennis. There is a maximum of 6 visits before you are required to become a member of the tennis club.
Organised Social Tennis
Organised social tennis (for players from beginners to advanced) is available on the following days:
- Saturday & Sunday afternoon – from 1.30pm
- Thursday morning – Midweek Ladies from 9.00am
The Tennis Club fields a number of league teams in midweek (day/night) and weekend competitions (see League & Tournaments tab)
- Full Member (Play 7 days a week)
- Mid-week (Play weekdays only)
- Intermediate (18-25 years)
- Junior Member (under 18 years)
- Sub-Junior (under 12 years)
- Family (A family of 2 parents and their child / children)
- Senior Pennant Member (Playing member of another Club – fee applicable for 1 League team per season (Additional fee if more than one team)
- Social Member
- Country Member (Players residing outside metropolitan area. Eligible to play maximum of 12 times per year)
- Parent Associate Member (Parent of a current WDTC junior member. Allowed to play with their child anytime except Wed (am), Thur (am), Sat (pm). Courts must be available (Full members, coaching and court hirers have priority & excludes use of lights)
- FIFO member (Employed on a work site (other than in the metropolitan area) on a roster basis involving at least 4 months away from their residence (proof required e.g. employment contract)
The current fees for each membership category and payment process are included on the Membership application form.
Membership can be renewed by clicking here.